Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- How can you tell if the extra virgin olive oil you are using is of high quality? The label says Bertolli.
- Created from the first press, "extra virgin" is a higher quality olive oil, determined through a series of chemical and sensory tests to ensure a superior product.
- Our recipe is simple.
- Your extra virgin olive oil is made with the best olives and quality testing.
- In 2018, we tested over 20,000 olive oils from around the world and only 20% met the high standards Bertolli requires for its blends.
- Finally, we dye our bottles to protect our oils against harmful UV light. It's a small detail that helps preserve the quality and flavor of our extra virgin oils post-bottling.